Family-Friendly Beaches in Cork
- Garrylucas Beach/Garreststown Beach – situated near the Old Head of Kinsale. Nearest village is Ballinspittle.
- The Dock Kinsale – just outside of Kinsale town.
- Rocky Bay – Nohoval, Co.Cork
- Inchadonney, Clonakilty, Co.Cork
- Ardmore, Dungarvan Co. Waterford (roughly 1 hr drive from Cork City)
- Dunmore East, Co. Waterford
Nice Playgrounds in Cork
- Ballincollig Regional Park, Ballincollig, Co. Cork
- Fitzgerald’s Park, Mardyke, Cork City
- Ballinspittle, Kinsale Co. Cork
Family-Friendly Walks in Cork
- Mahon Coastal Walk & Old Railway Line – near Blackrock Castle (nice stop for lunch)
- Carrigaline to Crosshaven Old Railway Line Walk (Hassetts a nice stop for lunch)
- The Scilly Walk – Kinsale town to The Bulman (lovely place for food)
- Cobh Promenade